The Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA) is a payment of £30 per week, paid directly into a student’s bank account, if they stay on in school, college or in home-education after their official school leaving date. Students born between 1 March 1998 and 28 February 2002 may be eligible for an EMA if their household income is below £26,844. Further information can be found in this leaflet – EMA Information Leaflet. Application Forms are available from the school office.
- International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia 2018 14 May 2018
- “My Future Aspirations” Competition Winners 2 May 2018
- S4-6 Study Leave 27 April 2018
- Living for Sport – Aberdeen Soup Fundraising 26 March 2018
- Easter Revision Classes 19 March 2018