The Educational Maintenance Allowance (EMA) is a payment of £30 per week, paid directly into a student’s bank account, if they stay on in school, college or in home-education after their official school leaving date. Students born between 1 March 1998 and 28 February 2002 may be eligible for an EMA if their household income is below £26,844. Further information can be found in this leaflet – EMA Information Leaflet. Application Forms are available from the school office.
- Discover EY – 13 February 2018 5 February 2018
- P7 Information Evening 25 January 2018
- Keep Safe Online: Useful Guidance for Pupils and Parents 24 January 2018
- Expressive Arts News! 17 January 2018
- School Open – 16 January 2018 15 January 2018