S5-6 students wishing to make any course changes in light of exam results, must see their Guidance Teacher in the first instance. This should be arranged as soon as possible when school returns on Tuesday. Until your new course choice has been confirmed by Guidance or Mrs Jamieson, you must attend classes on your original timetable. Teaching Staff will not accept pupils leaving or entering classes until these procedures have been gone through. All course changes must be completed by Friday 25 August.
- Community Support for Our Learners 14 November 2017
- Update – October 2017 13 October 2017
- ASL Parents’ Forum – 5 October 2017 – Orchard Brae School 11 September 2017
- N5 Parents’ Information Evening 5 September 2017
- Premiership Experience – 9 and 10 September 2017 29 August 2017